Frequently asked questions
Who can have a wellness IV?
Almost anyone! If you are generally healthy you are able to have any of our Zen Bar cocktails and NAD+. I health history is done prior to any infusions to ensure your health and safety.
- Acute/Chronic illness
- Flu/viral illness symptoms
- Low Energy
- Weight loss
- Athletes recovering or preparing for an event/competition
- Migraines- Vitamin deficiency
How often can I get a treatment?
- Weekly infusions are common to help build immunity, detox and lose weight and aid in performance
- Some patients will have several infusions over consecutive days or twice a week to combat chronic and acute illness.
- We are also available as needed to help with hangover recovery, athletic performance, recovery and detox
Do you accept insurance?
No, insurance does not cover wellness infusions or Ketamine. We do accept HSA, credit and debit cards, venmo, apple pay, paypal and cash
What is the minimum required for a home visit?
We require a minimum of $100 for a home visits, so if you are interested in just an injection, gather a few more friends and make is a party!
Who cannot receive an IV wellness infusion?
We cannot administer IV’s to patients that have
- CHF (Congestive Heart Failure)
- Kidney Failure
- CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) renal failure
- Those on dialysis
- Any patient with abnormal vital signs
- Those experiencing a medical emergency
What is the minimum age to receive an infusion?
We mainly treat adults 18 and over, however, depending on the circumstance, we will also consider treating teenagers if they weigh at least 100lbs,
Do you accept tips for mobile/concierge service?
Yes! Tips are accepted and very much appreciated if you feel so inclined, however please note there is absolutely no obligation and you will receive outstanding care regardless.